Monday, March 21, 2011

Bigfoot is Real!

Ever notice how there are a ton of accounts of bigfoot sightings and very few partial pictures?  That's a lot like when I was skinny.  My life long friends know, and can remember, when I weighed 125-140 pounds, but there are very few partial pictures of it.  I wish I had more.  As I hang out with my friend, we'll call her M, it reminds me of those days.  I know that she feels like she's overweight for her size (and history), but I feel envious of her.  I wish I was starting at 140 and not 240!  I'm hoping that we can support and each other through the difficulties of weight loss and come out on top of our goals!

Today I woke up late (per usual), rushed to the gym and did 25 minutes of cardio and about 5-10 minutes of weights.  I wanted to make sure I worked on my abs.  For breakfast I ate some monkey bread.  I know I shouldn't have, but I have a lot of leftovers and I don't want it to go to waste.  For lunch I had a 6" tuna with cheese and light mayo on white bread from Subway.  It was really good!  For dinner I ate some ravioli type things with a vodka sauce, garlic bread, and steamed zuccinni and squash.  It was really good! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home